Finding Amoré, LLC
Welcome to a website of Finding Amoré, LLC (a/k/a “Finding “Amore” “Amoré®” or “Amoré” ” with or without spacing), located at FindingAmore.net (hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Site”, “Website” “Service (‘s)”) and thank You (any visitor to Our web site; hereinafter “You”, “Your”, “Member”, “User” (‘s), “Visitor (‘s)”) for considering Our products and services.
FindingAmore.net is dedicated to being a better singles dating website where honesty is rewarded. Our dating site is fun, user friendly and loaded with free features.
SCREEN NAME AND PASSWORDS
You hereby agree that You are responsible for all actions taken under Your Screen Name and Password. Please remember it is Your responsibility to keep this data secure and You hereby agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to keep Your password secure. Further, You agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your password or any breach of security.
- You are a “Single” man or woman.;
- You are 18 years of age or older.;
- You have never been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.;
- You have not previously been suspended or removed from Our website.;
- You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.;
- You are not a competitor of Finding Amore and You are not using Our website for reasons that are in competition with Finding Amore.;
- You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (a) embargoed, (b) identified as a “Specially Designated National” or (c) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
Free Registered Member Benefits
As a Registered Member of Finding Amoré each Member shall be entitled to:
- Personal Profile – Each Member may create a personal profile, which must contain a clear picture of Their face, preferably from the shoulders up, to be used as the Members profile picture;
- Photos – Members may upload up to 6 photos. Nudity, sexual content, racism, discrimination, harmful acts/gestures, or any other wrong doing or illegal act is NOT permitted in Your pictures.;
- Videos – Members may upload one 45 second video that can be changed once every 30 days;
- Verification of Photos – Members may request Verification of Their photos and in turn They must have at least 5 recent and clear photos with one being a full body photo and a clear and un-distorted video on Their video page. Being verified will allow You to be included in advanced searches and excluded from messaging restriction of non-verified members.;
- Messages – You may send 8 messages per month, and You may see if Your message have been viewed;
- Messaging – Members that are outside Their Ideal Match selections will have to ask permission to message another Member. A Member may revoke the acceptance at any time;
- Messages – Members may choose key words to filter messages;
- Matches – Members will be notified of matches when a Member has completed a number of match questions that provide at least 50 points.;
- Favorite Notification – Members will be notified when another member favorites Them through a members I Want to Meet page, but You will have to be a Platinum Member to see the member who favorited You.;
- Community Rooms and Forums – Members may reply to topics in the Community Rooms and Forums. If a Free Member wants to create a topic the Member can do so by sending a topic request to CommRooms@FindingAmore.net;
- Birth Date – Members may change Their birth date at any time after registration to correct an error made;
- Profile – Members can turn Their profile on or off at any time;
- Blocking other Members – Members can block and unblock other Members that message Them at any time;
- Hide – Members can hide and unhide Themselves from other Members at any time;
- Favorites – Members may create a favorites list and add other Members to the list at any time;
- Who’s Viewed Me – Members may see who has viewed Their profile, except for Platinum Members that are browsing the site incognito;
- Point System – Members will earn points for Their activities throughout the site and once They reach 10,000 points They can turn the points in for one free month of a Platinum Membership. Points earned never expire.;
Platinum Member Benefits
In addition to the Free Member Benefits listed above, Platinum Members shall be entitled to:
- Photos – Platinum Members may post unlimited photos. Nudity, sexual content, racism, discrimination, harmful acts/gestures, or any other wrong doing or illegal act in pictures is NOT permitted.;
- Messaging – Platinum Members are entitled to unlimited messaging;
- Messaging Limitations – Platinum Members may limit messages to include only Members with videos and/or photos and/or Members who have been Verified;
- Videos – Platinum Members may post unlimited videos of 1 minute and 20 seconds each;
- Verification of Identity – Coming Soon! Platinum Members may request that Their identity be verified by a 3rd party institution.;
- Wants to Meet You / Favorite Notification – Platinum Members will be notified if a member favorites Them, a Member will be able to see which members favorite Them and may see the date and time of when a member favorites Them on Their Wants To Meet You page;
- Visible or Invisible – Platinum Members will have the ability to browse other Member’s pages incognito and the other Member will not know they visited Their page;
- Who has Viewed Me – Platinum Members may see who has viewed Their profile by date and time; except for other Platinum Members that are browsing the site incognito;
- Community Rooms and Forums – Platinum Members may create topics and reply to topics;
- Search Criteria – The search criteria of Platinum Members will be automatically saved, so a member does not have to re-select options.;
- Browse Members – Platinum Members may also browse and search other Members by income, body type, Verified Members, Members with videos, last visit and online now;
- Ad Free Browsing – Platinum Members may browse and search other Members without seeing any advertising on Our site.;
- Unlock Match Question Comparison – Platinum Members may see side by side answers to match questions;
- Profile Themes – Platinum Members may choose a theme for Their profile that expresses Their interests (e.g. art, science, sports, music, etc);
- Point System – Platinum Members will earn points for Their activities throughout the site and once They reach 10,000 points They can turn the points in for one free month of a Platinum Membership. Points earned never expire. Platinum Members may choose to gift their Reward Points to other Members if They so choose;
- Paid Transactions History – Platinum Members will be able to view Their Paid Transactions History even if They return to Free Member status.
Photo and Video Rules By using Our Site You agree to adhere to the following rules. Your profile picture must be a recent and clear photo of Your face, preferably from Your shoulders up.;
- Your additional photos must be recent photos, not ones that are blurry, distorted, or an out dated version of You. No exposure of private parts or nudity.;
- No extreme close-ups.;
- Do not add Yourself to any background images that portray You as someone else, something You are not or provide personal information about You, where You live or work, Your family or friends.;
- No obscene or insulting gestures.;
- No discrimination or racial slurs.;
- No cruelty to any living thing.;
- No desecration of property.;
- No harm or injury to one’s self.;
- No terrorist threats, attempts to contact someone for terrorist activities and no mention of creating anything that can be used to harm others or any living thing.
- No unlawful acts, whether on a state, federal, national or international level.;
- Contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian) or otherwise violates anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons, explosives or drugs;
- Contains any advertising, fundraising or promotional content;
- See USING GOOD CITIZENSHIP ON OUR SITE below for further clarity.; and
- Agree to follow what is listed on Our Safety Tips page.
PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP FEES AND REFUNDS
Registered Members may upgrade to a Platinum Membership (“Membership”) at any time by enrolling on Our website, selecting a term and paying the fee. When Your Membership period has expired You may choose to keep Your Membership by re-enrolling or You may return to simple Registered Member status at the end of any upgrade period without penalty. If You purchase any Services that We offer for a fee You authorize FindingAmore and our designated payment processors to store Your payment information and/or other related information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Membership as they become due plus all related taxes (including without limitation sales and use taxes, duties or other governmental taxes or fees), and to reimburse Us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for any partially used Membership except (a) as expressly set forth in this Agreement, (b) as otherwise required by applicable law and (c) at FindingAmore’s sole and absolute discretion. Fees for the Membership are due and payable at the time of purchase of a Membership. All prices for Membership are subject to change without notice.
Platinum Memberships bought as a gift will come with a gift Membership code to be used at checkout by the person the gift is intended for, have no expiration date, and be good for the amount of time paid for when the gift membership was purchased. When Your gift Membership period expires You may choose to keep Your Membership by re-enrolling under Your name and Your payment method or You may return to simple Registered Member status, at the end of any upgrade period without penalty.
Current Information Required
When You purchase a Membership You agree to provide current, complete and accurate billing information and agree to promptly update all such information (such as changes in Your last name, billing address, credit card number or credit card expiration date) as necessary for the processing of all payments for a Membership. You agree to promptly notify Your payment processor if Your Payment Method is lost or stolen or if You become aware of a potential breach of security related to Your Payment Method. If You fail to provide any of the foregoing information, You acknowledge that Your current Payment Method may continue to be used for processing Paid Memberships and You remain responsible for all such charges. Your Membership will not start until full payment has been processed and accepted by the Payment Method you choose.
Incorrect Payments and Errors
If You submit a payment to Us for Membership that does not match the price for the Membership You selected, We have the right, in Our sole and absolute discretion, to (a) return or refund all or some of the amount of Your payment, (b) apply all or some of Your payment amount to other similar Memberships that has a purchase price less than the amount of Your payment, (c) apply Your payment in any combination of (a) or (b).
FREE PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP PROMOTIONS AND TRIALS
From time to time, We may offer You free promotions and trials of Our Platinum Membership. An example is if We provide You free access to one of Our Memberships for a certain period of time (i.e.: 1 month membership). After Your free trial or promotion ends it is Your responsibility to purchase another Membership to continue as a Platinum Member.
You assume all risk when using Our Site, including but not limited to all risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You fully agree to always act with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet You. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, CURRENTLY, FINDING AMORÉ DOES NOT ROUTINELY SCREEN OUR MEMBERS, RUN BACKGROUND CHECKS OR INQUIRE INTO OUR MEMBERS BACKGROUND, ATTEMPT TO VERIFY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OUR MEMBERS, OR CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL SCREENINGS OF OUR MEMBERS. FINDING AMORÉ RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CONDUCT THESE INQUIRIES OR SCREENINGS AND MAY INCLUDE THE SEARCH OF ANY SEX OFFENDER REGISTRIES. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FINDING AMORÉ IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT ANY SUCH INVESTIGATIONS.
Finding Amore makes no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the conduct of Our Members, information provided by Our Members, or their compatibility with You. You acknowledge that not all users are available for matching and that We may create test profiles or accounts to monitor the operation of Our Services.
You agree to take, and are fully responsible for taking, all necessary precautions when meeting other Members, especially if You decide to meet in person. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE TO ALSO REVIEW OUR ONLINE DATING SAFETY TIPS PRIOR TO USING OUR SITE. Our safety tips provide You general advice geared at using safer dating practices, such as not providing Your last name, home address, place of work, financial information (such as Your credit card number or Your bank account number) or other identifying information to other Members and stopping all communications with, and immediately reporting a Member to Finding Amore, anyone who pressures You for Your personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick You into revealing it. You agree to treat all other Members with respect and dignity and comply with USING GOOD CITIZENSHIP ON OUR SITE, as outlined below.
You may access Our Site using Your mobile devices. Your access to Our Site through Your mobile device is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By accessing Our Site through Your mobile device Your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as standard message and data rates, still apply and You are solely responsible for the payment of those fees.
As noted on our home page, Finding Amoré® is a registered trademark. In addition, We hereby claim findingamore.net™ and Our Finding Amoré logo to be trademarks of Our company.
As indicated by the notice on the bottom of Our Home Page, Finding Amoré, LLC claims a copyright to the content of this website. Further, You hereby grant an unlimited Copyright license to Us to use, as we see fit, any data You post on Our site.
USING GOOD CITIZENSHIP ON OUR SITE
This site is for use by single people over the age of 18 only. People who are married or people in a committed relationship are not allowed to join and will be rejected from the site.
Further, You understand and agree that You will not:
- Use Our website to post, email, upload or transmit any content that is patently offensive, vulgar, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, tortuous, obscene, libelous, illegal, hateful, harmful, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, invasive of another person’s privacy, exploitive of people in a sexual or violent manner to include anyone under the age of 18, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.;
- Impersonate another person or post a photograph of another person as Your image; stalk or otherwise harass another; or harm a minor, animals, or any living thing in any way.;
- Promote commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising except as provided by the functionality of the site.;
- Post, email, upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, unsolicited mass mailing, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.;
- Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work.;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.;
- Use software that automatically creates user identities, to include but not limited to the use of any scripts, bots or other automated technology to scrape or access Our Site.;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.;
- Post inaccurate or misleading information or pictures.;
- Post information about other members that is not included in their profile.;
- Solicit money from any Member.;
- Post pictures containing nudity, sexual gestures or sexual content.;
- Use Our Site to redirect Members to other sites or encourage Members to visit another site.;
- Attempt to access Our Site or area of Our Site that You’re not authorized to access; or permit or allow other people or third parties to access and use Our Site via your account.; and
- Is, in the sole judgment of FindingAmore, objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying Our Site or exposes FindingAmore or its Members to harm or liability of any type.
You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other visitors and that We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other visitors. Finally, We may delete data and posts which violate this Agreement; or delete data for any reason or for no reason based on Our sole discretion.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF OUR POLICIES
If You are aware of any Member being in direct violation of Our policies You have the right to report them to FindingAmore. You can do this by clicking on any frown face icon located in a Members photo, video, or message sent to you and choose a reason for reporting; if your reason is not listed then choose “other” and write in the reason why you’re reporting a Member before submitting the report to Us. You can also report a Member by sending us an email HERE and be as detailed as possible.
UNFAIR OR FALSE REPORTING
If You report a Member or Members for any other reasons then infringing on Our policies or in direct violation of Our policies then You may be found in violation of reporting a Member unfairly or falsely. Some unfair and false reporting of a Member may be because You don’t like a Members gender selection, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, body type, answers to match questions, etc. So, while We want Members to report other Members they see in violation of Our policies We need to protect Members from being reported unfairly or falsely. Continual unfair and false reporting of any Member may result in Your account being suspended or deleted. So, please get familiar with Our Policies so You know when to report a Member.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
As provided for in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act; If You feel any content on this website violates Your copyrights please contact Our designated agent:
199 New Road
Suite 61 #233
Linwood, NJ 08221
with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once We have received Your complaint We will:
- Remove or disable the identified infringing material (but maintain a copy for later use);
- Promptly notify the subscriber with a copy to the complaining party that We have removed or disabled access to the material; and
- We will inform the subscriber that they may submit a counter-notification regarding the claimed infringing material.
Counter Notification – To be effective under this subsection, a counter notification must be a written communication provided to the service provider’s designated agent by fax or regular U.S. mail (not email) that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the subscriber’s address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided the counter notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter notification We will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification, and inform that person that We will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless Our designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the service provider’s system or network.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH US OR FROM ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USE OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF ITEMS POSTED BY THE USERS’ ON OUR SITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF USERS’ CONTENT OR LISTINGS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY MEANS OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR ARISING FROM USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. YOU AGREE, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE MAINTAIN A NO REFUND POLICY.
You hereby warrant that You will not use the information provided by Us in violation of any State or Federal law. Further, You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Us harmless, as well as holding harmless Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any claim, action, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or governmental agency arising out of or related to Your use of any service offered by Us or Your violation of this Agreement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, interference with property rights, trespass, violations of Federal or State Law, patent infringement or plagiarism. We may, at Our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You. The assumption of such defense or control by Us, however, shall not excuse any of Your indemnity obligations.
INTENDED FOR USERS OVER 18
Our services are available and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older. You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old and that all registration information You submit is accurate and truthful. You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
In the event of a dispute, You agree to attempt to resolve the dispute by contacting email@example.com prior to taking any other action. Failure to contact Us to attempt a dispute resolution prior to taking any other action will result in a breach of this Agreement by You. You hereby waive any right to a trial by jury in the event of any controversy or claim relating to this Agreement. This Agreement and Your use of Our web site are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, and the courts of general jurisdiction located within Atlantic County, New Jersey, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Agreement or any other controversy between You and Us. In addition to the foregoing, in the event of any breach or violation of this Agreement, We shall be entitled to enforce all of Our legal remedies for the breach or wrongful activity including, but not limited to, seeking actual damages, the maximum amount of statutory damages under applicable statutes and Acts, profits, treble damages, and attorneys’ fees and costs. These remedies and damages are in addition to the monetary payments described above and/or any amounts otherwise due under this Agreement.
LANGUAGE OF AGREEMENT
The language of this Agreement is English. If FindingAmore has provided a translation of the English version of this Agreement, You agree that the translation is provided for Your convenience only and that the English language version of this Agreement will govern Your relationship with Us. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this Agreement says and what a translation says, then the English language version will always take precedence.
If any provision, or portion thereof, of Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of the Agreement and further agree to substitute for the invalid provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provisions.
The headings of this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the meaning of this Agreement.
How to contact us:
199 New Road
Suite 61 #233
Linwood, NJ 08221