* FREE Members: If you would like to suggest a new topic within a category of any Forum please Contact Us
This will help you to identify possible scams and know when to report suspicious activity.
Everyone would like to believe that whom they’re speaking to is someone sincere. Unfortunately that is not always the case and you need to be aware of behavior to look for, to know if someone is trying to scam you. This will not only help you on our site but may help you when interacting on other sites and with people you meet while out and about on a daily basis.
Finding Amoré cares very much for our community and we believe in implementing fraud detection systems to protect you. However, even though we put these measures in place we need your help!
Below is a list of some examples of scamming behavior. If you experience any of this behavior we ask that you stop communication, report him or her to Finding Amoré immediately and block them. To report a member simply click on the sad face inside any of their videos or pictures and anywhere they’ve posted in the forums, and select your reason, or email us directly at Report@FindingAmore.net. To block a member simply click on the block icon in a message they sent you or go to your profile, click the gear wheel, click edit profile, scroll down to Block User and type in their username.
- Asks you for money or your financial information for any reason. Most common reasons for asking for money or your financial information is
- Medical emergencies or expenses of any kind
- They’re in distress
- Needing to release their money from another institution
- Hotel bills
- Hospital bills for a child or other relative
- Visas or other official documents
- Losses from a temporary setback
- To tie someone over after a mugging or robbery
- Asking you for a favor by making an online purchase
- Asking you to forward a package to another address or country
- Contacts you from another country or says they’re from your country but stuck in another country and needs funds to get home.
- Refuses or makes excuses for why they can’t meet you or talk on the phone.
- Right away making claims of being in love with you, talks of destiny or fate or pushes you for a serious relationship and isn’t willing to get to know you or meet you in person first.
- Asking for your address because they want to send you flowers or gifts.
- Right away pressuring you for your personal information. Such as your phone number, email, home address, place of work or financial information.
- Right away asking you to communicate through another means outside of Finding Amoré. Some examples are messaging, texting, calling, another site like social media, etc.
- Claims of being recently widowed.
- Makes an enormous amount of spelling and/or grammar errors.
- Vanishes from the site, then reappears under a new name.
- Not paying attention, forgetting what they said, claiming they never said things they have, repeating themselves, dodging your questions and not providing answers or replies to your messages seem off topic.
- Trying to sell you something or offering you a job.
- Trying to get you to check out or go to another website or a pornographic site.
Remember, it is your responsibility to keep yourself safe online and it should always be your top priority. If you allow yourself to be scammed your money will be gone with no means of finding the person who took it. Be smart and always question someone who is asking you for anything but your time.
Back to Top