* FREE Members: If you would like to suggest a new topic within a category of any Forum please Contact Us
- “Emphasis” Do not go on a date without telling someone where you’re going, who you’ll be with and when you’ll be home.
- Do not let your date pick you up at your house and know where you live.
- Don’t go somewhere that you frequent. But go somewhere that you’re familiar with and feel safe.
- Do not agree to a date at there home, hotel room or any other private place.
- Do not let your date get you a drink on their own. This is important to assure nothing has been put in your drink.
- Do not go anywhere where you won’t have cellular connection or access to a phone.
- Do not leave personal items unattended.
- Do not allow your date to pressure you to stay, go somewhere or do something you’re not comfortable with.
- Do not return home without letting someone know you’re home safe.
Back to Top