* FREE Members: If you would like to suggest a new topic within a category of any Forum please Contact Us
- Do not use a preexisting YouTube account and do not use videos that you’ve uploaded to any social site.
- Don’t try to hide your body or only show yourself from your shoulders up. If you do this people may think you have something to hide or you’re trying to be deceitful concerning your body type.
- Do not create a video that identifies where you live, work or congregate or where your friends or family members live, work or congregate.
- Make sure there is nothing in the background that can identify you, your family or friends.
- If you are going to create a video while outside your home, friends or families home or place of work make sure there’s no identifiable information in the video.
- It’s recommended that you do not upload a video that was on one of your social sites. Unless you don’t care if someone takes frames from that video and does a search on the internet, to find out personal information on you.
- Do not act as someone you’re not, pretend you are someone you’re not or try to impersonate another person.
- Do not have your children or anyone’s children in the video. Children should not be seen by anyone you’re thinking of getting to know.
- If you create a video standing by your or a family or friends vehicle do not have the vehicles license plate or any other identifiable information in the video.
- This should be another paragraph and NO bullet from here down. (Keep space)
- To report a member simply click on the sad face inside any of their videos or pictures and anywhere they’ve posted in the forums, and select your reason. To block a member simply click on the block icon in a message they sent you or go to your profile, click on the gear wheel, select edit profile, scroll down to “Block User” and type in their username.
Back to Top