* FREE Members: If you would like to suggest a new topic within a category of any Forum please Contact Us
Create appealing videos while still protecting your identity
Creating videos is a fun way to let people see you in action expressing your personality, your likes and your interests. However, you do not want to reveal any personal information in your video. That includes, but is not limited to, any personal information that may be present in your background or on yourself. We’ve compiled a list of Do’s and Don’t s for you to consider when creating your videos.
- Create a new YouTube account to be used solely for uploading your videos to FindingAmore.net. Also, use a ficticious first and last name and email address when creating your YouTube account so your identity is protected. Refer to the instructional videos on your Video page.
- Show members your personality, what your interests are and have fun doing it.
- Create videos in well lit places so they are easily viewable.
- Stand in your video or walk around so that you are showing members the total you, and that you have nothing to hide.
- Take a video while doing something you love. Whether it’s gardening, fishing, skiing, reading a good book, golfing, walking the dogs, etc.
- Got a GoPro? That’s even better for you can be creative with your videos.
- Upload a video you just created and not one already on a social site.
- Make your videos about you, since you are the one looking for that special someone.
- Show people your quirks and flaws. No one is perfect and finding someone that accepts all of you is ideal.